PSB Studio ARCHITECTURE recognizes the importance of client input in the design process. Typically, the project is approached in a series of phases, with the owner involved throughout, as follows:
- Schematic Phase: Client needs and preferences are identified and a program developed. Code and context for the project is reviewed and several concepts developed by the studio for client review and preliminary pricing by several contractors.
- Design Development Phase: Client evaluation from the initial phase is used to refine and develop conceptual drawings for client review and updated pricing by several contractors.
- Construction Document Phase: Upon approval of the design by the client, construction documents are developed for final pricing and permitting.
- Negotiation Phase: The studio works with the client to locate a contractor that specializes in their particular construction needs.
- Construction Administration Phase: During construction, PSB Studio will observe the construction for compliance with the construction documents.
Because each project has its own set of unique requirements, PSB Studio ARCHITECTURE will modify the design approach to meet the specific needs of the client.